Vig's unfinished Soldat maps I

Here are the maps that were left behind as bags of crotches (don't ask what those are). I teased some of the people by showing them and stating that I'm leaving, when I really was, just for fun. The maps below are those, that most probably WILL BE finished. I left out those that definitely aren't- that is exactly why the numeration is so weird. Ultimately there were 19 unfinished maps. Here are the one's I though are worth finishing more than the rest.

I. Ctf_crossing




Screenshot1 Blue
Screenshot2 Middle
Screenshot3 Tunnel

III. inf_hlabo experimental name given by a continental mental soldat player, I'll change it if I care
Screenshot1: Blue
Screenshot2: Castle
Screenshot3: Semi middle

VIII. htf_onix

Screen1
Screen2
Screen3

IX. htf_quad (polybugless, lack of scenery)

X. htf_titanic (polybugless)


XI. inf_Vobango

Screen1
Screen2
Screen3





XIV. Drit /dm_drit ( In Norwegian drit means sh*t)

Screen1
Screen2
Drit in nightvision mode- a result of me messing around.

XV. Inf_Gox

Screen1
Screen2
Screen3

XVI. Inf_Bottleneck

Screen1
Screen2
Screen3

If you want to see all of the 19 incomplete maps, then click Here.
I suggest commenting on which maps you like and which maps you don't visually enjoy. When I will have finished working on them- they will look twice as better as they do now, hence the name: unfinished maps.